GET SET… GET STUDENTS AND PARENTS ON BOARD
Now it's time to get your students and their parents interested, involved, and ready to participate in the expedition.
We've created marketing materials you can use to recruit students more easily.
- Download, adapt, print, post, and distribute copies of the Promotional Poster for the expedition you've selected
- Adapt and email content from Parent Email Templates to parents and students who might be interested in an Earthwatch Student Group Expedition, inviting them to informational and planning meetings and providing them with crucial details
When you gather interested students and parents together, we’ve created everything you’ll need to share details with them.
- Gather parents and use our Parent Presentation to provide them and their children with specific information about their planned expedition
- Share an Expedition Overview outlining the project you’ll be leading so that parents and students can get excited about what they can expect
- Provide details about travel, costs, and other practical concerns
Contact Us and we'll help customize your expedition to meet the needs of you and your students.
Then, we'll provide you with a custom website address that you may forward to your students so they may sign up on your expedition, and so you'll be able to keep track of who has signed up.